***NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS*
VISION STATEMENT: Champions of Evangel Crusader Pride
MISSION STATEMENT: Our mission is to offer a hands-on opportunity for students to practice their passions while being champions of our brand, and helping Evangel Athletics become champions in everything we do.
PURPOSE: The Evangel Crusader Student Ambassadors attracts students with a commitment to excellence, a desire to contribute to the student-athlete experience, and are interested in the sports business. We focus on recruiting the best and putting them in a role defined by their strengths and career aspirations to achieve professional success in whatever field they chose. In return, we ask that they proudly represent our brand and give us an award-winning effort so we can be champions every day.
REASONS TO JOIN CRUSADER STUDENT AMBASSADORS TEAM:
- The desire to work in the sports industry
- Building my resume with an organization who has won 15 national awards in 5 years
- Looking for something that’s never boring and different every day
- Practice hands-on what I’m learning in the classroom
- Separate myself from the person sitting next to me in class
- Help make decisions to improve Evangel and Crusader Athletics
- I’m passionate about the student-athlete experience
- Be a part of a team that serves our teams
- Work with new technology and cutting-edge equipment
- I want to put a smile on people’s faces
- Love working with kids and youth
- Stay on campus
BRIGHT FUTURE: Our alums have either worked for or seen there work here: ESPN, Charlotte Motor Speedway, NAIA.org, NBC Affiliate KY3, ABC Affiliate KSPR, America Junior Golf Association, NCAA March Madness First/Second Round, University of Tulsa, Springfield Cardinals, Missouri Sports Hall of Fame, and many more.
OPPORTUNITIES: Crusader Ambassadors create their own role within the organization based on their strengths, passions, career aspirations, and of course needs of the department. If you want to learn everything about working in sports (AWESOME) we don’t want to limit you to one position. Many of our most successful members have served in a variety of roles to hone in on what they enjoy and don’t enjoy doing.
LIST OF OPPORTUNITIES:
Marketing & Promotions
Statistics & Journalism
Videography & Post Production
Live Video Production
Graphic Design & Animation
Social Media & Mobile Apps
Operations & Human Resources
Merchandise Sales & Management
In-Game Music, Audio & Signage
Public Address/Play by Play/Color Commentary
COMPENSATION: All positions are paid through athletic and work-study funds. If that is not an option for you, the Crusader Ambassadors is still a great opportunity for internship credits through your program of study or as a volunteer to begin a career.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.